July 2014 Order of Business:
Meeting is called to order on 15 July 2014. In attendance are: Dave Roberts (President), Olin Coles (Secretary and Media Director), Ron Rehn (Member), Don Johnson (Member), Ted Muller (Member).
The Secretary read minutes of the previous meeting, which were unanimously approved by the Board of Directors.
The Treasurer’s report was approved as submitted.
The Media Director reported 137 members, with two new members since the last meeting. There are 49 confirmed family members, and five families that have not responded. The website received 734 visits for 1889 page views in June. The most popular pages were: event schedule, long range varmint match description, long range open house, smallbore silhouette match description, and smallbore silhouette match results.
1. Family Membership options have been removed from website and discontinued. Match Directors should not accept new family memberships.
2. The portable bathrooms have been serviced as scheduled, however an extra fee was added for $25 July 4th.
3. Bullseye pistol match details have been submitted, and RSOs have volunteered. Paper targets to be purchased.
4. Hunter sight-in day planned for 7:30/9AM Sunday 8/3 at Smallbore range. Paper targets to be secured.
1. Secretary suggested planning a contingency plan for vacating the property if requested. President formed a committee consisting of Olin Coles and Scotty Strachan, who may include volunteers as needed.
2. Secretary suggested forming a plan for disbursement of club funds and assets in the event of dissolution. This item will be discussed at a future meeting.
3. Family membership was discussed, and all in attendance agreed it should be replaced with Individual and Associate Individual memberships. One additional adult and unlimited junior’s may be added.
The President announced that the next club meeting will take place at 10AM on August 19th at Carrow’s Restaurant.
There being no further business, this meeting is adjourned.