ROUTE AROUND McCarran/Pyrmid Highway intersection

Home PVGC Member Forums PVGC Member Discussion ROUTE AROUND McCarran/Pyrmid Highway intersection

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Don Johnson 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Don Johnson

Looks like there is going to be an intersection closure from 9 PM Friday night (25 AUG) until Sunday morning at 6:00 AM on the 27th…..to get back into town, you SHOULD be able to proceed southbound on Pyramid and then go west on McCarran to 395/I-580, but going out of town northward is going to require a different route. To get to the Washoe County range complex AND the Smallbore match on Saturday, the 26th, I am going to go east on I-80 to turn North on Sparks BLVD…continue northward to DISC DRIVE and tun westbound (left) on DISC Drive…proceed westward until intersecting the Pyramid Highway…and then proceed northawrd to the range complex. See the Link for roads/routes:

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.5346254,-119.7191247,17z

Another good possibility is to just go north on Sparks BLVD until it hits the Pyramid Hiway…at least on the maps it looks good!

See ya on Saturday!!

Don J

• This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  Don Johnson.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.