September 2014 Order of Business:
Meeting is called to order on 16 September 2014. In attendance are: Dave Roberts (President), Bob Hoppe (Vice President), Olin Coles (Secretary and Media Director), Tony Sallaberry (Treasurer), Steve Archibald (Match Director), Mike Ceccarelli (Member), Ron Rehn (Member), Don Myers (Member).
The Secretary read minutes of the previous meeting, which were unanimously approved by the Board of Directors.
The Treasurer’s report was approved as submitted.
The Media Director reported that membership has reached 200 members. The website continues to receive steady traffic, with 630 visits for 1687 page views for August. The membership page has been updated to reflect Regular and Add-On Family Member options. The most popular pages were: event schedule, long range varmint match description, smallbore silhouette match results, smallbore silhouette match description, and bullseye pistol match description.
- Discussed Bullseye pistol match is open to the public and scheduled for 10/5. Prize suggestions discussed.
- Membership changes were clarified to include Regular and Add-On Family Memberships.
- The 200 and 300-yard berms need build-up maintenance on smallbore range. Steve will notify Range Master.
- Discussed Military Silhouette alternatives, and planned replacement events for the 2015 season.
- Steve will order new targets costing approximately $300. Vote was approved.
- Bob will order new wind flags and targets costing approximately $300. Vote was approved.
- Members proposed tactical semi-auto match. Course of fire will be discussed and developed for 2015.
The President announced that the next club meeting will take place at 6:30PM Tuesday on October 21st at Denny’s Restaurant on Plumb Lane.
There being no further business, this meeting is adjourned.