February 2015 Order of Business:
Meeting is called to order on 17 February 2015. In attendance are: Dave Roberts (President), Bob Hoppe (Vice President), Olin Coles (Secretary and Media Director), Tony Sallaberry (Treasurer), Mike Ceccarelli (Member), Ron Rehn (Member), Don Johnson (Member), Ben Lucchesi (Member), Mitch Gerlinger (Member), Neil Gift (Guest), and Casey Balkenbush (Guest).
The Secretary read minutes of the previous meeting, which were unanimously approved by the Board of Directors.
The Treasurer’s report was approved as submitted.
The Media Director reported steady visits to website, successful viewing of email newsletters, and the popularity of online membership renewals. Olin encouraged match directors and members to sign up for a website account to update match descriptions and results or receive email newsletter. The club has received 102 paid memberships as of this meeting. Several matches have been advertised on related websites to announce the season’s start.
- Portable bathroom service will remain monthly, with 10-gallon fill. Feedback was requested.
- Members requested a calendar application to be integrated into the website. Those interested in volunteering to assist will contact the Media Director for further instruction.
- Neil Gift and Casey Balkenbush presented a sponsorship request for a vendor to actively advertise and demonstrate product at the precision rifles matches. This request was discouraged for the initial match.
- Neil Gift requested a website page for the precision rifle match, but did not have a match description to offer.
- Olin suggested that club practices be conducted at a discounted price, to attract members and increase participation. No vote was held, and President deferred fees to the Match Director in charge of each event.
- Bob Hoppe announced that long-range matches will change to accommodate weekend practice.
- President authorizes purchase of wind flags for 600/1000-yard range as needed.
- The next club meeting will take place at 10AM Tuesday on 3/17 at the Red Hut Restaurant on Moana Ln at Lakeside Dr.
There being no further business, this meeting is adjourned.