March 2015 Order of Business:
Meeting is called to order on 17 March 2015. In attendance are: Dave Roberts (President), Bob Hoppe (Vice President), Olin Coles (Secretary and Media Director), Tony Sallaberry (Treasurer), Steve Archibald (Member), Mike Ceccarelli (Member), Don Johnson (Member), Ted Muller (Member), Neil Gift (Member), Duke MacGill (Member).
The President read minutes of the previous meeting, which were unanimously approved by the Board of Directors.
The Treasurer’s report was approved as submitted.
The Media Director reported a continued success in exposure with the new club website. Online membership renewals and interest in the email newsletter have continued to exceed expectations. The club has received 125 paid memberships as of this meeting, with 20 new members joining in 2015. Many events have been posted onto a dozen different websites.
- President has submitted insurance coverage for 150 members to Washoe County Parks Department.
- NorNev Tactical Rifle match course of fire was submitted by Neil Gift, and will be posted to the website. He explained that this event will use existing materials, and should not incur any costs to the club.
- Secretary paid the Nevada annual list filing and e-filed IRS form 990-N on 2/22/15.
- No volunteers contacted the Media Director regarding website integration with Google calendar, so discussion on this feature will be postponed until after the season’s end.
- Washoe County Regional Shooting Facility draft rules were reviewed by those in attendance. Several key discrepancies were noted. President collected notes for discussion with Washoe County Parks.
- Annual review of club bylaws. Suggested changes will be proposed at April meeting.
- The next club meeting will take place at 10AM on April 21st at Carrow’s Restaurant.
There being no further business, this meeting is adjourned.