April 2015 Order of Business:
Meeting is called to order on 21 April 2015. In attendance are: Dave Roberts (President), Bob Hoppe (Vice President), Olin Coles (Secretary and Media Director), Mike Ceccarelli (Member), Don Johnson (Member), Duke MacGill (Member), Ben Lucchesi (Member), and Neil Gift (Member).
The Secretary read minutes of the previous meeting, which were unanimously approved by the Board of Directors.
The Treasurer’s report was approved as submitted.
The Media Director reported a continued success in website popularity, with 1042 visitors and 2972 page views in March. As of this meeting there are 143 members for 2015, of which 29 are brand new club members this year.
- The Bullseye pistol match was cancelled on short notice, and will not be rescheduled.
- Neil gave an update on the NorNev tactical match. Friday 4/17 had 14 participants, and Saturday 4/18 had 13 participants. Net revenue came to -$106.95 plus $80 for reservation fees for a total expense of -$186.95.
- Comments were submitted to Washoe County regarding draft rules. No further action needed.
- Bylaw changes proposed. Dave proposed a change regarding the voluntary waiver of Match Director fees for participation. Mike proposed a matching code of conduct for all members. A vote will be held on 5/19.
- Bob reported on the FCSA match that occurred over the weekend. Only one shooter was from Nevada, with 19 total guns registered for the four-day event.
- The next club meeting is scheduled for 10AM Tuesday 5/19 at Red Hut Cafe.
There being no further business, this meeting is adjourned.