March 2016 Order of Business:
Meeting is called to order on 15 March 2016. In attendance are: Tony Sallaberry (President), Rob Hoppe (Vice President), Scotty Strachan (Treasurer), Rina Johari (Secretary), Neil Gift (Match Director), Mike Ceccarelli (Honorary Member), Ted Muller (Member), Dan Lindholm (Member), Monte Forbes (Member), Glenn Contreras (Member).
The Secretary read minutes of the previous meeting, which were unanimously approved by the Board of Directors.
The Treasurer’s report was approved as submitted.
There are currently 112 members, plus 2 honorary members as of this meeting, with 32 brand new members joining in 2016.
- We have 12 people who are interested in attending the RSO class provided by the club. Kevin Brazell has stepped up and offered to teach the class at no charge, except for the materials and registration fee. We are to set a date and email out the details to the interested members.
- Website update: Online registration is currently unavailable, until further notice.
- Secretary presented flyers for Long Range Varmint Silhouette & Military Silhouette and were well-accepted by the attendees. Rob Hoppe passed photos to Secretary for his match flyer. Match Directors are welcome to submit photos via email to the Secretary, if they are interested to have a flyer made for their events. The Club’s flyers have been placed in Jimmy’s office and will also be distributed at various businesses.
- With the increasing number of members, the club will increase insurance coverage to accommodate our current members.
- Kevin Masullo has resigned from his post as Match Director of our FCSA event and will be replaced by Bruce Craik. We welcome him to the club and thank him for stepping up.
- If anyone has anything they would like to add to the current Bylaws, they are encouraged to bring it up at the next meeting.
- Scotty needs new Squirrel targets, 8 standard hangers, 2 coyote hangers for his event. He will work with Chuck on a system and will present to the club the costs.
- Match Directors to purchase fire extinguishers for their respective disciplines and will be reimbursed by the club.
- The next club meeting is 6PM on Tuesday April 19th at Bonanza Casino.
There being no further business, this meeting is adjourned, followed by another engaging discussion on different kinds of cartridge case trimmers.