May 2016 Order of Business:
Meeting is called to order on 17 May 2016. In attendance are: Tony Sallaberry (President), Scotty Strachan (Treasurer), Rina Johari (Secretary), Rob Hoppe (Vice President), Mike Ceccarelli (Honorary Member), Ted Muller (Member), Tony Midmore (Guest), Dave Cooley (Guest), Ron Schwertfeger (Guest), Steve Archibald (Match Director).
The Secretary read minutes of the previous meeting, which were unanimously approved by the Board of Directors.
The Treasurer’s report was approved as submitted.
- Mike Ceccarelli reported that he has 4 rugs he has been bringing to the match. We will follow up next month and decide whether we need more.
- Neil Gift met up with Suppressed Armament Systems and they will provide rifle & ammo for one stage at his June match. And a demonstration day on practice day.
- Steve Archibald updated the Board that he will be using a paper varmint bench rest target. This allows them to shoot without target pullers, making it easier.
- Ron Schwertfeger, a local target fabricator, introduced himself to the club and his services to provide targets for the different disciplines. Match Directors are welcome to give him a call to discuss. 775-359-5570.
- Mike Ceccarelli proposed that RSO renewals should be reimbursed by the club. The Board have discussed about this last year and reached a consensus that renewals will be paid by the RSOs themselves.
- Three guest attendees, Anthony Midmorn, Ron Schwertfeger & Dave Cooley, signed up for membership. We welcome them to the club & thank you for your support!
- The next club meeting is 6PM on Tuesday June 21st at Bonanza Casino. We will be discussing about spotting scopes. Please bring along yours to show & tell. Thank you!
There being no further business, this meeting is adjourned.