Meeting Minutes – 06/2016

June 2016 Order of Business:

Meeting is called to order on 21 June 2016. In attendance are: Tony Sallaberry (President), Scotty Strachan (Treasurer), Rob Hoppe (Vice President), Mike Ceccarelli (Honorary Member), Steve Archibald (Match Director), Dan Lindholm (Member), Todd Hallmeyer (Guest).

The Treasurer’s report was approved as submitted.

Unfinished business:

  1. Jimmy has a copy of the club’s insurance.
  2. Jimmy & crew have been weeding the range, however more still need to be done.

New business:

  1. Jimmy brought up a concern about the importance of RSOs monitoring competitors at the line while targets are being set/reset. All RSOs, please refer to the Range OPS Manual sent to you earlier this year. Only the Match Director will put up the flag, indicating that range is going hot.
  2. Steve Archibald proposes a variant for his Benchrest matches. He is working out the details to present.
  3. Mike Ceccarelli will be looking into buying more rugs for the smallbore range.
  4. We will be moving short racks into the smallbore storage shed. And leaving the long racks for other games.
  5. Potty location will stay near the shed, unless special needs require usage.
  6. Precision Tactical .22LR – new event. Chuck Neller, Tom Mangham & Dan Lindholm have expressed interested to match direct. They will brainstorm and present ideas.
  7. Todd Hallmeyer is interested in club shirts/ paraphernalia. He will do some research.
  8. Todd asked about long range clinics and has spoken with Reno Guns. He will follow up on this.
  9. We will set a date for repair works on shed roofs & walls.
  10. The next club meeting is 6PM on Tuesday July 19th at Bonanza Casino. Thank you!

There being no further business, this meeting is adjourned.

Respectfully submitted,

Rina Johari
PVGC Secretary