Meeting Minutes – 08/2016

August 2016 Order of Business:

Meeting is called to order on 16 August 2016. In attendance are: Rob Hoppe (Vice President), Rina Johari (Secretary), Mike Ceccarelli (Honorary Member), Steve Archibald (Match Director), Todd Hallmeyer (Member), Dave Roberts (Match Director), Monte Forbes (Match Director), Ted Muller (Member), Wayne Kent (Member), Don Johnson (Match Director), Neil Gift (Match Director).

The Secretary read minutes of the previous meeting, which were unanimously approved by the Board of Directors.

The Treasurer was feeling under the weather and was not able to attend the meeting. Therefore, no report was submitted.

Unfinished business:

  1. Todd went to Reno Guns and spoke with Jay. They seemed not interested to have a meet & greet event with the club. Todd will follow up.
  2. Todd will work on the final T-shirt design and present at the next meeting.

New business:

  1. Secretary will update & reprint more flyers for RangeMaster & will also distribute to various gun stores. Update will include match descriptions.
  2. Next year, PVGC will organise a meet & greet session, either at the range or a participating venue, to promote the club and show the public our different games.
  3. Don proposes to make responsive targets for Smallbore Silhouette to save time. Jimmy is fine as long the targets are angled. Don will build some new sets out of the current targets. Another improvement Don proposes is to give out ribbons to the top shooters of different divisions. Vote held & succeeded for Don to spend $300 for the improvements.
  4. Monte requested for his Short Range Tactical matches to be moved to Sunday next year. We will look into that possibility.
  5. The next club meeting is 6PM on Tuesday September 20th at Bonanza Casino. Thank you!

There being no further business, this meeting is adjourned.

Respectfully submitted,

Rina Johari
PVGC Secretary