Meeting Minutes – 09/2016

September 2016 Order of Business:

Meeting is called to order on 20th September 2016. In attendance are: Tony Sallabery (President), Rob Hoppe (Vice President), Rina Johari (Secretary), Mike Ceccarelli (Honorary Member), Monte Forbes (Match Director), Ted Muller (Member), Todd Hallmeyer (Member), Steve Archibald (Match Director), Don Johnson (Match Director), Chris Mayfield (Member), Dan Lindholm (Member), Dave Roberts (Match Director).

The Secretary read minutes of the previous meeting, which were unanimously approved by the Board of Directors.

Treasurer report submitted & approved.

There are 176 members + 2 honorary members, 62 new members in 2016, as of 9/19/2016.

Unfinished business:

  1. Secretary updated & reprinted more flyers for Jimmy. Monte managed to secure a spot in Cabela’s to hand out club flyers. He also produced temporary Club T-shirts for that event. Secretary will print more flyers for him for the next event, which might take place in October. Members who are interested to assist, please contact Monte.
  2. Todd will put his final T-shirt design on a T-shirt. This design will be put up on the website and members can place orders by emailing.

New business:

  1. Chuck mentioned that the shed needs some maintenance. President will check with Jimmy on how to proceed with patching the roof. President will contact Dave Thompson regarding roof maintenance. We set a date of October 9th for range maintenance. President motioned to spend $400 on this project. No objection.
  2. Scotty proposes that different RSOs run his match for different months in 2017, which will allow him to focus on competing. His chuck targets are getting chewed up, he requests to place them after the 400yd line. Tony suggested to get more targets for Long Range Varmint & NorNev Tactical.
  3. Chris Mayfield needs RSO assistance on November 19th for the Boy scouts shoot. Secretary will contact Matthew Weaver to check his availability.
  4. Next RSO class with Kevin Brazell. Secretary will request for an early November date.
  5. Christmas Party date has been set for December 14th. President will call Debbie from Pinocchio’s (Sparks).
  6. Steve Archibald brought up a concern regarding his last Short Range match. President adviced him that he will put it in writing to Jimmy & his manager regarding what happened.
  7. Club elections will be in November. Tony is stepping down as President & Rina is stepping down as Secretary. If there is anyone interested to bring the club further, please come forward.
  8. The next club meeting is 6PM on Tuesday October 18th at Bonanza Casino. Thank you!

There being no further business, this meeting is adjourned.

Respectfully submitted,

Rina Johari
PVGC Secretary