Meeting Minutes – 10/2016

October 2016 Order of Business:

Meeting is called to order on 20th September 2016. In attendance are: Tony Sallabery (President), Rob Hoppe (Vice President), Rina Johari (Secretary), Mike Ceccarelli (Honorary Member), Monte Forbes (Match Director), Ted Muller (Member), Steve Archibald (Match Director), Don Johnson (Match Director), Dan Lindholm (Member), Dave Roberts (Match Director), Chuck Neller (Member), Matthew Weaver (Member).

The Secretary read minutes of the previous meeting, which were unanimously approved by the Board of Directors.

Treasurer report submitted & approved.

There are 184 members + 2 honorary members, 69 new members in 2016, as of 10/19/2016.

Unfinished business:

  1. Todd submitted final designs on some T-shirts. Design will be put on the website
  2. Maintenance to the shed was all done with the help of our volunteers. Thank you, everyone!
  3. Scotty proposes that different RSOs run his match for different months. The last Varmint match, Chuck, Dan & Tony helped out and it was smooth.
  4. Matthew Weaver is helping out Chris Mayfield with RSO assistance for Boy Scouts on November 19th.

New business:

  1. Christmas Party date has been set for December 14th (Wednesday). President has made reservation with Debbie from Pinocchio’s (Sparks).
  2. Bob raised a concern about County reservation procedure. WNPL got one of his weekend dates in April 2017. Tony will speak with Joanna and Neil offered to speak with the President of WNPL regarding this.
  3. The 2017 event calendar was discussed and PVGC will be requesting new dates for our events.
  4. The next club meeting & election is 6PM on Tuesday November 15th at Bonanza Casino. Thank you!

There being no further business, this meeting is adjourned.

Respectfully submitted,

Rina Johari
PVGC Secretary