600 yard Mid-Range Prone Practice
Friday, September 22 @ 7:30 am - 2:30 pm
Practice Day for Club Championship
Palomino Valley Gun Club promotes multiple long range high power shooting disciplines at our 600/1000-yard events:
- 600 yard distance using ShotMarker electronic targets.
- Bring a tablet or cellphone for the E-targets – the club has a limited number to loan out for the match
- Three strings of 20 shots for record, slow fire.
- F-Class Rifle (F-O and F-T/R)
- NRA Match Rifle
- Military Service Rifle
- U.S. Palma Rifle
- Sound suppressors, compensators, and muzzle brakes may be used at long range high power club events, however are prohibited for NRA events and not eligible for classification submission.
Match Director: Bob Hoppe