PVGC Precision Rifle – Team Match
Sunday, May 29 @ 7:30 am - 2:00 pm
– Pro/Am format- one experience shooter paired with a novice shooter
– 8 stages
– 16 points possible per stage
– Teammates will assigned at random unless MD approved.
– Round count: experienced shooter 64rds, novice 80rds
– Teams will either shoot in tandem or one after the other in order to complete stages (stage dependent)
– Teams are given 4 minutes to complete each stage
– 10 rounds allowed for the novice shooter, 8 rounds allowed for the experienced shooter
– Novice shooter is given 2 extra rounds to use as make up shots if needed.
– If 2 novice shooters make a team, each novice shooter will be allowed 10 rounds per stage
– If 2 experienced shooters make a team, each experienced shooter will be allowed 8 rounds per stage.
– Minimum of one timed stage, used as tie breaker
– Price- $25 per non-member, $20 per member
– Precision rifle/ammo capable of 1moa or better (10rd box magazine fed) w/bipod
– Wrist coach or rifle mounted dope board for rifle dope
– Ballistics solver or dope for your rifle, (230, 330, 425, 550, 665, 750, 850 yards)
– Backpack (or range bag)
– Support bag (gamechanger or similar, we have loaner bags)
– Eye pro
– Ear pro
– Tripod with spotting scope or binoculars (recommended)
– Pen/paper (recommended)