PVGC Precision Gas Gun
Saturday, April 24 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
PVGC Gas Gun is a semi-auto precision rifle match that blends the time+ scoring format with precision rifle style stages. Targets are engaged from 170-850 yards with the majority of targets in the 230-425 yard range.
Min ammo required- 80 rds, max ammo required -120 rds.
Gas Gun Match Rules
– Time+ scoring
o Shooters raw time for finishing the stage plus time penalties for not hitting targets.
o Penalty is max par time, plus 5 seconds for every target not hit
– 120 second par time
– 15 rounds max per stage (unless noted)
– Targets are ALL hit to move on.
– Starting position will be standing, mag in, bolt forward.
– Only 1 bag is allowed for the entire match. Whatever bag the shooter starts with, they have to finish with.
– No equipment changes (other than magazines). Shooters are only allowed to use the equipment that they start with. Bipods must remain attached to the rifles at all times.
– 2 divisions regardless of cartridge selection
o Small frame
o Large frame
– Shooter will use their safety while moving positions and yell “Safe” while doing so. 10 sec penalty for the first infraction. Stage DQ for the second infraction. Match DQ for the third infraction.
For more information, please email: