Nathan Trapp: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nick Bazzone: email@example.com
This is a practical precision 22LR rimfire match where competitors will engage targets at distances ranging from 25-300 yards. Participants will be presented with a variety of challenges throughout the course of fire, which will include but are not limited to:
- Shooting from multiple positions (offhand, kneeling, sitting, prone, etc.)
- Emphasis will be on proper fundamentals and effective equipment management.
Please arrive by 8:00am to help setup. Registration closes at 8:30am, mandatory safety brief is at 8:45 for all shooters. Shooting starts at 9:00am.
- Washoe County Regional Shooting Facility Small Bore Range– 21555 Pyramid Way, Reno, NV 89510
- Ages: All are welcome.
- Fee: $20.00 ($15.00 for PVGC members).
What to bring:
- A 22LR rimfire rifle in either bolt action or semi-automatic. 2-10 round capacity magazines
- This is a 22LR rimfire only match. Any other round will not be permitted.
- Due to the nature of 22LR bullets eye protection is mandatory at all times for everyone. No exceptions; competitors, spectators, scorekeepers etc.
- It is recommended that your rifle be equipped with a bi-pod and a sling.
- Only 1 support bag or piece of equipment plus bipod may be used during the course of fire.
- A riflescope capable of adjusting for bullet drop for 22LR at ranges past 100 yards.
- 100 rounds of ammunition.
- Food and water to nourish yourself throughout the day.
- A spotting scope or binoculars, if possible but not a requirement, to assist with scoring and spotting hits at distance.
What Not to Bring:
- Any caliber weapon other than 22LR.
- Eye and Ear protection.
- Muzzle control and safe firearm handling practices will be enforced AT ALL TIMES.
- Have your rifle zeroed and ready to go.
- You must work with the squad assigned to you. You will be asked to assist with scoring, and spotting for other shooters in your squad.
- All shooters are recommended to sign up via www.Practiscore.com. Day-of sign ups are also available.