Tony asked me to run this month’s Long range Practice/Clinic and I intend, in spite of the rotten weather forecasts, to be there. If the consensus is that it is just too crappy to do the practice/clinic, we’ll just pack it in early (0900??) and go home. If the weather turns out to be good enough to actually have a decent practice, we will do that…..so if you want to practice, come on out and we’ll kind of evaluate the weather before deciding whether or not to actually do it!! Any questions, give me a call…..Don Johnson 775-224-6854.
This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Don Johnson.
Well, it was kinda “blowy”, but not too bad. A little cool, but not unbearable. We had nine shooters show up, so we did have the practice. I guess I’m not the only one that doesn’t let the fire and brimstone stuff the weather forecasters all talk bother me….!!