May 2015 Order of Business:
Meeting is called to order on 19 May 2015. In attendance are: Dave Roberts (President), Bob Hoppe (Vice President), Olin Coles (Secretary and Media Director), Tony Sallaberry (Treasurer), Scotty Strachan (Match Director), Tony Sallaberry (Treasurer), Mike Ceccarelli (Member), Ben Lucchesi (Member), and Neil Gift (Member).
The Secretary read minutes of the previous meeting, which were unanimously approved by the Board of Directors.
The Treasurer’s report was approved as submitted.
The Media Director reported a continued success in website popularity, with 880 visitors in March. As of this meeting there are 150 members for 2015, of which 35 are brand new club members this year. Website analytics reports were sent to the Board of Directors. No newsletter has been sent since the last meeting.
- A vote passed for bylaw change in Article 4 Section A to reflect all members of the Club.
- A vote passed for bylaw change in Article 6 Section B6 removed voluntary waiver of match fees for director.
- A vote passed to allow match directors event fee waiver for remainder of 2015.
- Insurance was increased to accommodate 165 members.
- Discussed holding practice after matches if RSO is present.
- Nevada Johns has sold the business to United Site Services. Invoices will reflect this change.
- Secretary announced he will not accept nominations at election time due to operating conflicts.
- The next club meeting is scheduled for 10AM Tuesday 6/16 at Red Hut Cafe.
There being no further business, this meeting is adjourned.