The PVGC Team Match is intended to put a new shooter with an experienced shooter in order to work as a team to complete a challenging but FUN course of fire! We have 8 great stages planned to test a team’s ability to communicate and work together. We will also be having a small raffle where new shooters can pick up some great gear from our sponsors!
Registration opens at 5pm PST Sunday. Nov 1st!
- 8 stages
- 16 points possible per stage
- You can pick your teammate or be assigned a teammate (will coordinate via email, prior to match start. PVGCprecisionrifle@gmail.com )
- Round count: experienced shooter 64rds, novice 80rds
- Teams will either shoot in tandem or one after the other in order to complete stages (stage dependent)
- Teams are given 4 minutes to complete each stage
- 10 rounds allowed for the novice shooter, 8 rounds allowed for the experienced shooter
- Novice shooter is given 2 extra rounds to use as make up shots if needed.
- If 2 novice shooters make a team, each novice shooter will be allowed 10 rounds per stage
- If 2 experienced shooters make a team, each experienced shooter will be allowed 8 rounds per stage.
- Minimum of one timed stage, used as tie breaker
- Price- $20 per non-member, $15 per member
- 24 total shooters (12 teams) MAX
- Precision rifle/ammo capable of 1moa or better (10rd box magazine fed) w/bipod
- Wrist coach or rifle mounted dope board for rifle dope
- Ballistics solver or dope for your rifle, (230, 330, 425, 550, 665, 750, 850 yards)
- Support bag (gamechanger or similar)
- Eye pro
- Ear pro
- Tripod with spotting scope or binoculars (recommended)
- Pen/paper (recommended)